Wednesday, October 31, 2018

TESTING

I’ve been having difficulty loading pictures to my blog. I’d appreciate it if you’d let me know if the pictures are showing up in this test blog. 

Some interesting sights as we traveled from Belhaven to Beaufort. 

Jan interesting “Island of trees” it’s called Indian Island. 



RE Mayo where we bought fresh shrimp with the heads still on! Delicious!



The owners were sitting on their deck fishing and waved as we went by. 



Just riding on by. 



Just napping! 


 
I don’t know what’s in that boat, but it sure is low in the water. 



Please let me know if the ouctures downloaded by commenting on FB or responding to your e-mail. 
Thanks

10 comments:

  1. Loved the pics. Great following you. Kids are in Annapolis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture look good to me. Thanks for update, happy Sails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry forgot my name. Rob and Adele SV Dream Maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dave the pictures are great. I like the guys with the fish a little greedy will they make it to shore?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Great pics. Enjoying the Sox Victory Parade back home today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I hate that you're so close and I can't see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the pictures look great....it's like you're taking me on a vacation with you....thank you....

    ReplyDelete